Children Can Cook! I love cooking, I do and that’s my proof! To go along with our brand new launch I want to share something of my own you all, but first I want to tell you a little about my self that isn’t mentioned in my bio
Lately, I’ve been making lots of messes and cleaning them up…in the kitchen. I just love cooking! Especially when it turns out yummy!
My #1 Advice for Kids and for Parents to Remind their Kids is that we still need the adult to help us, with everything from picking the fruit to frying the veggies.
I’ll be sharing our simple, timeless and new recipes so you, too.
Even though I haven’t typed up any of the recipes yet, I still want to share something. So, if you like cooking, cheese, desserts or burgers; you’ll love what I’m sharing! Especially if you like baking, cooking with the result of any of the above mentioned deliciousness!
- Kitchen Kids eCookbook for Kids! My mom recently wrote about it, because she found it as a freebie! Cool, huh?
- Red Robin Kids’ Cook-Off Cookbook! You’ve heard of it, maybe? I think it’s time to get in the kitchen and tell my Dad that it’s time for another barbecue! You can check out the Red Robin previous Cookbooks from 2007-2011 here.
- Last, but definitely NOT least; a friend of my Mom: Micki Sannar! She wrote her own cookbook: Olive Oil Desserts. I love her desserts. She has a blog where she shares her own recipes, too. Nice, isn’t it?
Some Helpful My Favorite Cookbooks and Kid Cookbooks
Simply in Season by Mary Beth Lind and Cathleen Hockman-Wert. This book is so great I want to buy it, not borrow it from the library—everywhere we go…:-
My Favorite Recipes by Annabel Karmel. It’s stylish and cool with it being an “Easy-To-Use Stand-Up Flip-Over Book”. And, they’re fun recipes!
So, what’s your favorite part of cooking? If you’re really a cook, your answer won’t be eating it…that’s not a part of cooking is it?
Now, Olive Oil is very healthy and comes from Olives…obvious? Butter isn’t healthy, yet it’s something that’s in everything from desserts to popcorn! Desserts always have butter, but not in this cookbook because Olive Oil can easily replace butter! But, nobody ever thought of doing so and compiling it; and that’s why Olive Oil Desserts is a must-have! All of our favorite desserts so far are:
Mama - Cheese Cake—it’s just so creamy, silky, awww…now I want some!
JuJu - Yes, Cheese Cake but I LOVE the Good Ol’ Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake, guess what the funniest part is? I’m not even a big chocolate fan, let alone chocolate cake!
GiGi (a.k.a. me!!!) - Cheese Cake! I’ve always
liked loved Cheese Cake, but this one has got to be the best one yet!
JoJo - TRIPLE BERRY CRISP!!! Mmmm, mmm, mmmmmmm…….Cheese Cake, too!
The Cheese Cake is the WINNER. So, if you win or chose to buy your own cookbook then definitely try it. Our house is full of different taste buds, including:
- there’s the it-can’t-be-that-bad,
- the one who loves really hot food
- the other’s the sweet-tooth,
- and then there’s the picky one
Can you guess who’s who?
And, we all agree to this:
THE CHEESE CAKE RULES! IT’S YUMMY, DELICIOUS, JUST LOVE IT!
I just remembered the Cinnamon Twisties. Man, everything’s just too good. I wonder how long will it take to
cook bake every dessert…
Anyways, NOW IT”S TIME TO…
Enter to win a Olive Oil Desserts Cookbook (value $24.95)
Deadline date: Thursday, September 22, 2011 at 11:59 pm Eastern Daylight Time.
- You must adhere to all the rules as stated. Shall a winner be chosen who did not complete these rules, he/she will not be eligible to win.
You must visit the Olive Oil Desserts website and comment below telling us why you want to win this cookbook, and how you think that baking Desserts with Olive Oil would be an impact on you (and your family.)
To be eligible to win you must be a U.S. resident, and 18 years of age or older.
For additional entries, you may chose to complete any one or all of the the additional entries. You must write a separate comment for each additional entry you complete below. (A winner is chosen by the number of comments, not the number of actions done.)
- Follow us on Twitter @kidbloggersclub
- Become a Kid Bloggers Club Facebook Fan
- Subscribe to our email list, on the top of the right-hand sidebar.
- Subscribe to our RSS feed via email or RSS feedreader.
- Subscribe to the Kid Bloggers Club YouTube Channel
- Tweet this (or something similar)
RT @kidbloggersclub #GIVEAWAY @OliveOilChic Olive Oil Desserts #Cookbook! Value $24.95 Deadline: Sept. 22 http://ow.ly/6wTfA
Determining a Winner
- Each comment below designates an entry number. We will use And the Winner Is… plugin to pick a random winner from the total number of comments below. The winner will be contacted by email from hi<at>kidbloggersclub.com. If we don’t hear back from you within 48 hours for any reason, we will choose another winner. Confirmed winners will be announced on our Contest Page, where you may refer to at anytime.
Disclosure: We received this product for a giveaway, for our readers. We were not influenced in anyway to say only “good things”…that’s lying! You’re welcome to read Kid Bloggers Club’s disclosure policy and contest disclosure.